The Coach House is a single storey holiday cottage with two bedrooms (one twin and one double). There is also a spacious shower room, open plan kitchen, dining and living room.
The single floor living makes this ideal for people with limited mobility.
All fixtures and fittings in The Coach House are of a high standard, and there are many items to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
On your arrival you will find tea, coffee, sugar, a pint of milk, and some home made cakes waiting for you.
- Full central heating
- Linen and towels
- Large shower
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Electric oven and hob
- Full range of kitchen utensils
- Fridge with freezer compartment.
- Use of a freezer (in the farmhouse)
- TV with DVD player and free sat
- Free Wi-Fi (Please note that we have rural broadband not superfast broadband. It is often slow, intermittent and we do suffer from adverse weather conditions.)
- Mini Hi-Fi
- Cot and high chair (please let us know on booking if required)
- Patio garden with table and chairs to seat 4
- Tea towels
- Hand soap
- Shower gel
- Kitchen cloths
- No pets (except guide dogs)
- No smoking.
- BBQ (on request)
- Laundry facilities (in the farmhouse)
- Tennis court – The main farm house has a tennis court which you are welcome to use by prior arrangement.
- Extras– Please see our extras page for items available to pre order to make your stay even more relaxing.
- Baby sitting by arrangement