The Granary is light and spacious. There are two first floor bedrooms (one twin and one king sized double) both with en-suite shower rooms. The downstairs comprises a WC, spacious open plan living room and kitchen/diner with steps down to an additional sun room with access to the patio garden.
This unit is ideal for business guests travelling together.
All fixtures and fittings in The Granary are of a high standard, and there are many items to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
On your arrival you will find tea, coffee, sugar, a pint of milk, and some home made cakes waiting for you.
- Full central heating
- Linen and towels
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Electric oven and hob
- Full range of kitchen utensils
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Use of freezer (in the farmhouse)
- TV with DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi (Please note that we have rural broadband not superfast broadband. It is often slow, intermittent and we do suffer from adverse weather conditions.)
- Mini Hi-Fi
- Cot and high chair (please let us know on booking if required)
- Patio garden with table and chairs to seat 4
- Tea towels
- Hand soap
- Shower gel
- Kitchen cloths
- No pets (except guide dogs)
- No smoking.
- BBQ (on request)
- Laundry facilities (in the farmhouse)
- Tennis court – The main farm house has a tennis court which you are welcome to use by prior arrangement.
- Baby sitting by arrangement
- Extras– Please see our extras page for items available to pre order to make your stay even more relaxing.