This three bedroom holiday cottage is one of our largest. The Old Dairy has two first floor bedrooms (one twin and one king sized double) sharing a family bathroom with an over the bath shower. There is an additional ground floor king sized double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
There is level access to the ground floor bedroom, WC and living room with steps to the kitchen / diner and patio garden.
All fixtures and fittings in The Old Dairy are of a high standard, and there are many items to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
On your arrival you will find tea, coffee, sugar, a pint of milk, and some home made cakes waiting for you.
- Full central heating
- Linen and towels
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Electric oven and hob
- Full range of kitchen utensils
- Fridge freezer
- TV with DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi (Please note that we have rural broadband not superfast broadband. It is often slow, intermittent and we do suffer from adverse weather conditions.)
- Mini Hi-Fi
- Cot and high chair (please let us know on booking if required)
- Patio garden with table and chairs to seat 6.
- Tea towels
- Hand soap
- Shower gel
- Kitchen cloths
- No pets (except guide dogs)
- No smoking
- BBQ (on request)
- Laundry facilities (in the farmhouse)
- Tennis court – The main farm house has a tennis court which you are welcome to use by prior arrangement.
- Baby sitting by arrangement
- Extras– Please see our extras page for items available to pre order to make your stay even more relaxing.